Our Whole Snapper Thai Fish Curry
Ingredients (serves 4)
- Whole snapper
- 1 jar Church Farm Thai Green Curry Paste
- 1 can coconut milk
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- Lightly score the skin of the fish
- Rub half a jar of Church Farm Thai Green Curry Paste over the fish and into the cuts and cavity. Set aside.
- Now make the sauce. Bring the coconut milk to a boil, then simmer for 5 minutes. Add the remaining jar of Church Farm Thai Green Curry Paste and the fish sauce to the coconut milk and simmer gently on low heat.
- Cook the fish on a BBQ, grill in the oven, or fry in a pan until just cooked through. Remove to your serving platter.
- Pour over the sauce and garnish with thinly sliced kaffir lime leaves, fresh coriander and Thai basil.
- Serve with rice, streamed greens and lime wedges.