Our Spicy Corn and Cream Salsa
- 2 x Corn cobs
- 1/2 Red Onion, finely diced
- 3 Tbsp Sour Cream
- 3 Tbsp Smoked Hot Sauce
- Lime juice
- Grill corn cobs on BBQ or grill plate until cooked and blackened in spots.
- Slice off corn kernels and mix with red onion, sour cream, and Billinudgel Smoked Hot Sauce.
- Season to taste with salt and lime juice. Garnish with chopped fresh coriander.
- Serve with corn chips, to top nachos, or as a taco filling. Or use as a side dish for grilled meats and seafood.